Why Should You Attend Busworld?
What is Busworld?
For 50 years Busworld organizes events for the bus and motorcoach industry around the world. From live exhibitions and conferences to online events where we bring bus people together to network, do business, exchange knowledge, and not to forget: have fun. At Busworld business and pleasure go hand in hand.
Discover the Latest Products
Leading (global) brands and local startups will bring you the latest products and services on the North American market for you to see and feel in real life. Discover what's available for you and how it can improve your business and service.
Network & Do Business
Meet with the whole bus and motorcoach industry. Busworld North America is the only event where Transit, Motorcoach and School Bus come together under 1 roof!
It's a unique opportunity for you to broaden your network. Get to know new bus & coach professionals, learn from each other and maybe even do some business together!
The motorcoach & school bus sessions will take place on Sunday 6 and Monday 7 February 2023, transit bus sessions on Monday 6 and Tuesday 7 February 2023.
Industry experts, market analysts and futurists will take you through your most burning questions.
Among the topics are:
- Insuring your vehicles, depot and operations
- Zero emission buses, school buses & motorcoaches
- Zero emission bus topics in partnership with CTE
- Ticketing, connectivity & IoT
- The plans of FLIXBUS in North America
- Lessons Learned from Aviation
- Infotainment and Ancillary Revenue
- And many more...
Who Should Attend?
- Private & public bus and coach operators (city, intercity and long distance / tourism)
- Authorities (Transport Department)
- Heads and members of related industry associations
- Manufacturers of spare parts, components and accessories
- Manufacturers of navigation, maintenance and support systems
- Manufacturers of bus bodies, tires, lubricants, etc.
- Companies active in the bus & coach aftermarket
- Leasing and insurance services
- Mechanics, engineers
- Bus & coach drivers
- Transport schools and research institutes